Content apps update
It’s been a month since the great delete: Tweetbot, Reeder, YouTube, all gone from the iPhone.
I even broke down last weekend at 5am after a particularly good crying session by you-know-who, and installed Tweetbot for a few minutes — I’m only human.
These are the current apps1:
- NYT Now: What can I say? I like my news liberal.
- Morning Reader: Extremely well curated news of what’s important in tech.
- Economist Espresso: Less than bitesize Economist. It’s working for me.
- mlist: Newsletter reader. I subscribe to: Vox, Next Draft, Daily Digg and Quartz.
- Nuzzel: So miss anything important in Twitter — I recognize the irony. If something gets RT or linked a lot, it can catch it.
Surprisingly, I’m going to stick a bit longer without Tweetbot and Reeder. Every time I get an impulse for the stream, I do end up consuming better content. Going to try one more month to make it a real habit.
other than Instapaper, which is in the homepage.↩