Tidbits for 2019 Week 17
- Seems a certificate lapse killed all Firefox extensions on Friday. It happens to the best of us.
- Verizon is selling Tumblr. Pornhub says it’s interested, I suspect half-jokingly. I really hope it doesn’t die forgotten, it was a nice blogging platform — hosting this blog for a few years.
- Pushcut combines iOS notifications, Shortcuts and webhooks. Don’t know what for yet, but I’m going to play with it.
- Amazon moving into shipping sounds scary as hell for those of us in the logistics industry.
- Burger King is rolling out the Impossible Whopper in the US. Really want to try this one out.
- Streaming was supposed to be the cord cutters dream, it’s not the case. Still, I rather decided between streaming services than cable packages.