August 19, 2019
Tidbits for 2019 Week 33
- The Cloudflare public offering is very appealing. Revenue, growth and strong product.
- The Lexend fonts are intended to help improve reading speed now available in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Not sure I’d like to read with it, but it’s good to have.
- Gist Press lets you press gists into a friendly article format. Always go down a rabbit hole with things like this, and I don’t regret it.
- about:blank is a paid app that blocks websites in safari for iOS and macOS. Similar in spirit to the open source Lockdown. I’m weak, need some sort of time setting to go and use this.
- IKEA creates business unit just for smart-home products. Not surprising, but good signaling that the category is about to hit the early majority.
Sonos’ portable smart speaker leaks in greater detail
Jon Fingas, on engadget.com:
Known as the Sonos Move, it won’t be just a slightly squashed Sonos One with a battery. There looks to be a recessed
On the Contents Page and Pages of Content
Receiving a Wired Magazine in the late 90’s provided with hours of restrained entertainment. Starting with the ritual inspecting every page from