NYTimes reported on VIPs telling Apple You got to fix Podcasts. Podcasters replied to VIPs [shut up][twi].
HTC now officially stands for Holy Tech Colapse with 64% revenue drop in Q1.
Siri’s ex shows new AIfriend: VIV. Siri responds: Sorry, I cannot take requests right now…
New Instagram is both colorful and not — at the same time. I like it, others not so much.
- Google Keyboard (Gboard) for iOS is really good… but no habla español yet.
- Opera launches free VPN app for iOS. Useful and fast.
- KeepingYouAwake: Caffeine clone for OS X Yosemite and El Capitan (including Dark Mode).
- Dark Sky - Hyperlocal Weather for Android. I use the iOS version.
- Soundshare — social music sharing. Geeks seem excited abouit.
- [WhatsApp for Desktop][whatsapp] rele… can’t even say it. Use BetterChat instead.
“Guy English on Twitter:”“We want you to share your customer demographics with us. You can trust us because we’ll immediately tell our press pals about our meeting.”“” [cana]: http://canarymail.io/ “Canary Mail | Easy, Elegant, Email Client for Mac” [shor]: http://shortcatapp.com/ “Shortcat - Keyboard productivity app for Mac OS X” [whatsapp]: https://blog.whatsapp.com/10000621/Introducing-WhatsApps-desktop-app “Introducing WhatsApp’s desktop app - WhatsApp Blog”
"We want you to share your customer demographics with us. You can trust us because we'll immediately tell our press pals about our meeting."— Guy English (@gte) May 9, 2016