August 21, 2020
Tidbits for 2020 Week 33
- Isoflow: easy isometric diagrams on the web.
- yFi: get notified, automatically reconnect, or ignore a drop in WiFi TX rate.
- Bluesnooze: Turn BT off when your Mac sleeps, and switched on when your Mac wakes.
- MonitorControl: Control external monitor brightness, contrast or volume on macOS.
- macintosh.js: virtual Apple Macintosh with System 8, running in Electron.
Hotel in Tokyo Installs Flight Simulator in Room
Seher Asaf, on businesstraveller.com: They can choose to book the room for the night for an additional 25,300 Yen ($233); however, guests staying
Kindle Collects Large Amount of Data
Charlie Belmer on nullsweep.com: The Kindle is far from the most invasive privacy app I have seen, but it records a lot of behavioral reading