WWDC 2023 Wishlist
Tomorrow will likely be as important for Apple, as the iPhone introduction. And while I’m all-in for adjective parade, when the confetti settles, I’m a simple man with simple wishes.
Here’s my personal software updates wishes for tomorrow:
- Family Shared Airtags in Findmy.
- Mac Stage Manager keyboard shortcuts for everything.
- Mac notification update. It’s been broken for years, so many in fact, that I don’t expect a fix now, I want a considerable improvement.
- Smarter iOS software keyboard. Anecdotally it’s getting dumber. Objectively it hasn’t improved in years.
- Universal Clipboard History on iOS. Give us the Pastebot we deserve.
- Books app for Android. I want to read on an iPad during the day and an eink at night.
That’s it. I consider all these possible, but not all probable.